Pages

Friday, June 4

mistakes

i made bunch of mistakes..
i know...
but none of them i ever regret.

coz i know every mistake that i made,
led me to a new path of life...

sometimes i knew it is a mistake
but somehow i will still did it coz my heart says so.

that's y i never ever regret anything...
(except for the Super Show case yeah~ lol)


but despite all that
there's 1 mistake
1 big mistake
that rather than saying i regretted it
i'm more disappointed to where this mistake has taken me...


make the story short,
i turned my back to 4 of the best people that i could possibly ever had..
S,U,H,I
well we are okay now
and they said they really love me and such..
but yeah...
it's not the same

don't get me wrong i love them too..
i really2 love them.
but me walking away from them was a mistake.
if i had just stayed
i possibly have been better.
to see how close they are
how they love & understand each other
really hurts me.
i can feel the love
yet
it hurts me

i just wish
it could still be me

who they're close to
love with
and
depend on
just like YESTERDAY

No comments: